The Morning Star Is Now Available!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Masterful Analysis of A Christmas Carol

Hi Readers,

I know, I know.  It's been a long time since I've posted anything, something which I've resolved to change in the coming year.  If you follow this blog with any regularity, you may remember when I analyzed my Christmas novel, A Shepherd's Song, with regard to Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.

Well, I came across this fantastic post on A Christmas Carol by Kristen Lamb that I just had to share with you.  She does a masterful job of it, and I encourage you to click on the link below.  For those of you who have read A Shepherd's Song, there is meaning to the names I've given my characters too.  See if you can figure them out.

Enjoy the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment